Friday, March 4, 2011

A Walk Down Memory Lane

 

Cottage

Do you know where this place is?  Many good times were enjoyed here.  If you don’t know where it is, perhaps someone in your family does.  See what you can find out!  Post a comment to answer.  The first five correct commenters will get an extra ticket for the Chinese auction if they show up at the reunion!

To post a comment, click the blue words at the end of the post.  They will say something like “2 comments”.  Then, at the end of the comments will be a box that you can type in.  Under the box is a “Comment as” line.  If you have an account listed that you can use, go ahead and use it.  Otherwise, choose “Name/URL” and enter your name.  No URL is needed unless you want to link to your own webpage or blog.  Click “Post Comment”.  We can’t wait to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Susan (Benintend) LeeMarch 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM

    Is that the cottage in Zelienople where everyone thought my mother was stuck in the outhouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Guess Sue.....I'll never forget that day!
    Your mother and I were "in the outhouse" which had a curtin for a door....Butchie and Billie came along with a stick and wacked it thru the curtin...and it hit us and we screamed and screamed " butchie and billie, butchie and billie" and everyone thought that Butchie and Billie fell into the muck of the outhouse...they ripped down the shed and jumped and and started digging......I guess you know...they didn't fall in! What a memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heatd that story so many times, I feel like I was there...wait how long have I been in this family? Maybe I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I think about it....you have been in the family a long time.....maybe you were there!!!! Us old folks can't remember that far back anymore.

    ReplyDelete